Thanks for Visiting!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Here you will find what goes on in my everyday life. Whether it be the challenges of being a full-time student, my adventures of being a new wife and mommy or just the random blurbs I sometimes have in between. I hope you enjoy reading this and don't forget to subscribe! :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

We've Only Just Begun

One year ago today I married my high school sweetheart. We made our vow and things couldn't be better. Everyday I become more amazed of the person he has become and what we have done as a family. I love him more and more and see how much of a wonderful father he truly is.

We celebrated today by sleeping in (Abigail was with her grandparents), and then having a very late breakfast at IHOP. Afterwards we got to hang out with our friends Ashley, Andrew, and Matt. It was a nice relaxing day, but I am glad to have Abigail back in our arms.

We have been through so much this first year of our marriage and I can hardly believe it's already been that long. We've become parents of a beautiful baby girl, we've had ups and downs and we've lost some friends and gained some friends. I can honestly say that I am glad Eric is in my life as my best friend and I will always have his love and support, just as he will have mine.

I know that our journey is just now beginning but I am so excited to have so many more years of love with Eric. More importantly I am so excited to see our family grow and where we will end up in life. I am truly blessed and so thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment