Thanks for Visiting!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Here you will find what goes on in my everyday life. Whether it be the challenges of being a full-time student, my adventures of being a new wife and mommy or just the random blurbs I sometimes have in between. I hope you enjoy reading this and don't forget to subscribe! :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

She's Sick :(

Last night Abigail was very needy and crying even when she was being held/rocked. I figured she might be getting sick since Eric just got over something. And she is definitely sick. She is running a fever, and she is hoarse. It's so sad to hear her try and babble because she sounds awful. She is acting like she feels okay right now but I'm willing to bet that in the next thirty minutes or so that will probably change.

I really hope she will get over this pretty quick, I don't want her sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment